THE 1ST VIRTUAL
ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
April 23-25, 2021
Our Mission is to unite all the interested parties in their striving to pursue the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Sharing the UN’s understanding of sustainable development as the international community’s most urgent priority, and the core aim of the post-2015 development agenda, we focus our attention on three sustainability pillars – environmental, economic, and social.
Living in true environmental sustainability presupposes consuming natural resources at a sustainable rate. Businesses and countries are to study the ways to accomplish their operations responsibly interacting with the planet and causing the lowest harm to the environment.
Businesses and countries are to use their resources responsibly so that they can operate in a sustainable manner to consistently produce an operational profit. Lack of responsibility and efficiency will prevent them from sustaining their activities in the long term.
The society is to have the ability to persistently achieve a good social wellbeing and to maintain it in the long term. The well-cared and healthy society will stimulate the legitimate and healthy work relationship in order to favor the personal and collective development of the people.
Let’s save the world TOGETHER!
Our biggest challenge in this new century is to take an idea that seems abstract – sustainable development – and turn it into a reality for all the world’s people.
— Kofi Annan–
Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
— Gro Harlem Brundtland–
Why to participate?
- Efficient networking and collaboration with the like-minded experts in the field.
- Certified participation in the webinars and round tables addressing Economic, Environmental and Social Sustainability.
- Submitting an Abstract to the Conference Book of Abstracts.
- Submitting a paper to the Conference Proceedings for publishing in the Discover Sustainability Journal (Springer).
- Three randomly chosen active participants (with an oral/poster presentation) will be granted a $50 worth fee covering the paper publishing in any of the B-Category Ukrainian scientific journals.